Monday, September 7, 2009

Homework, Tires, and Crying Babies...

Today has been one of those days that you just dread having.  I have tons of homework that is due this week along with studyng for a couple of exams.  One of our tires has a flat, I had to put the spare on before I could take The Dad his dinner while he was on CQ, and both of the boys are having a screaming and crying match! Oh the joys of motherhood!  It seems like everytime I sit down to watch my class dvds or take notes one of the boys (including The Dad) need something from me, it makes it very difficult to concentrate. 

The Dad tried to fix the flat by putting a plug in it...well that sure did not work.  He is going to take the tire to walmart and get them to fix it before he leaves tomorrow.  As of tomorrow The Dad is going to be at Fort Knox for training, he leaves here at 3 and wont be back for a week.  Everytime he has to leave Bubba goes through withdrawls, throwing fits, crying, and being just plain sad all the time.  I am going to try to keep him as busy as I can until The Dad gets back.

Bobbles seems to be going through his first growth spurt and is hungry ALL THE TIME!!! I swear that child wants to eat all day long. He is either eating or sleeping, although he is starting to stay awake longer during the day and sleep almost completely through the night (thank you Jesus).

Happy Labor Day and Happy Birthday to my daddy!


Edited @ 3:30:  So apparently where the hole in my tire is Walmart can not patch it...great! So The Dad went and bought a patch kit and patched the hole we will see later tonight if it worked or not. Fingers crossed that I wont have to buy a new tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment