Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Brother Little Brother...

My boys are just about the cutest little people in the world..if I do say so myself!  Bubba loves to help do things for his little brother, he gets diapers, clothes, and likes to help feed Bobbles.  Today while we were getting ready to go to the Opry Mills Mall, Bubba was hugging on his baby brother.  He would tell Bobbles all about the show he was watching on the tv.  It makes me so happy that my boys get along(for now), you hear so many horror stories about older siblings being mean to a new baby. 

Photobucket

In other news, we are getting ready for Bubba's 3rd birthday!  I can not believe that he is going to be three this Sunday, it doesn't seem like it has been that long.  I was going to make these really cool cupcakes that I found in a magazine but when I showed them to Bubba he said "mommy I don't want them, I want cake....CHOCOLATE CAKE!!"  So off to the Kroger I went and ordered him a cake with Army tanks on it, he is obsessed with anything that has to do with the Army(I wonder where he gets that). My grandparents will be coming in tomorrow for a visit, and my sister will be here on Saturday.  It looks like it is going to be a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment