Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubba

n Sunday September 20, 2009 my first born baby boy turned three. I can not believe that he is already three it seems like just yesturday that he was born. I can not even express how much I love this boy, he is my world, my first born, he lights up my day, drives me up the wall, and in general makes everyday an adventure.
On thursday we took Bubba to Nashville and went to the stingray reef where he got to feed and pet the singrays. It was awesome to watch his little face light up when the stingrays would come up the side of the tank, he would giggle and run back behind The Dad and then he would do it all over again.

Saturday was the day that we celebrated his birthday party, my grandparents and my sister Vicki came to visit. We went out to dinner and then came back for cake and ice cream...just a little helpful hint half a sheet cake is A LOT OF CAKE!!! I didn't realize how big half a sheet cake was I picked it up and was like OMG I didn't order this! He loved all of his gifts and he L.O.V.E.D the cake he had so much cake and ice cream.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just really can't believe that he is three!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's only three- he looks much older!

    Now where the heck is Stingray Reef? I live here and have never heard of it! We went all the way to Chattanooga to pet stingrays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love toddlers and 3 year olds. Tiny little babies are a different story! Your kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in the Opry Mills Mall right next to the Aquarium Resturant. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete