Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Water time fun...

Today was one of those really hot days so me and a couple of my friends decided to take the kids to the sprinkler park on post.  Let me tell you how much fun my two boys had! Bubba was running around like a crazy person jumping through all of the fountains, grabbing the squirt gun and spraying water on unsuspecting people. I could hear him laughing from a million miles away.

Bobbles was a little timid at first, this was the first time he had been in water (other than the tub) and it was a little chilly! After a while he was getting down on the ground and bear crawling through the puddles. I took him through some of the fountains and he didn't cry when the water was coming down on him! I was very impressed. I remember the first time I took Bubba and he did not like it AT. ALL, so I was prepared for a screaming fit but Bobbles never once cried.

It was such a great time watching them play and I am definitely going to have to take them again. The bonus is that now they are both upstairs passes out to the world...so I had better get off here and go and get some of my chores done!

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely adorable I love the pictures of JJ and i hope you got all the chores done

    Can't wait till you come!
    Buggy

    ReplyDelete