Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kind of a catch all post...

Today was cleaning day, I went a little crazy and cleaned everything from top to bottom today and now my bad is protesting! My friend karebear and her two kids are coming to visit me tomorrow and they will be here for a week, I am so excited to see them. We haven't been able to see each other since we both went to new posts.

Other news, I am going home for the weekend of Father's Day and I am going to see my parents and all of my siblings which is very exciting since we all haven't been in the same place at the same time for quite some time now.  One thing that I am really excited for is that I will be bringing my baby sister back with me until the 4th! I am so excited we are going to have so much fun.

Now I am going to sit here on the couch drink my soda and maybe eat a snack and relax! Have a great night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment