Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Thousand Words...


They say that a picture can say a thousand words, and I think that is true. I think that you can tell a persons personality from looking at a picture, and sometimes you can even see what the person is thinking. I love taking pictures of my kids and then looking back at those photos and can remember exactly what my kids were doing and how they felt/and I felt at that exact moment.  I just love looking at these photos. Are any of you as obsessed with taking pictures as I am?

2 comments:

  1. I love taking pics and looking back at them later on and reliving the time. The one downfall that I have found is that 9 out of 10 of the pictures I have don't have me in them because I am behind the camera. Gonna have to either a) teach the 6 yr old to operate a dlsr or b) teach the hubby. Looks like Aubrey will be getting camera lessons this summer from mommy! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am always the one that is taking the pictures the only time I have them of me is if I take them myself but then my arm is always in it! Hummm teaching the little ones to use the camera not a bad idea although with the 3 year old I guess it might be broken.

    ReplyDelete