Friday, June 11, 2010

The hits keep coming...

It never fails every time The Dad is gone things just start going wrong, I don't know why they just do. So far in the month that he has been gone I spilled coffee on my computer and the keys wouldn't work, Bubba put Bobbles on his bed and he fell off and his tooth went through the front of his gum, and now Bubba broke the lens off my camera that my rents just got me for x-mas. I tried to put the dang thing back on but it wont work the screen just keeps saying lens error and wont do anything. AHHHHHHH!!! I'm not sure what else is going to go wrong but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing does.

In other news, I saw this commercial and read about it online about the suit against yaz, yazmin, and ocella and when I was reading the info online they are saying that yazmin/yaz could have caused gall bladder problems. I am going to look into this further because I had my gall bladder removed in 08 and I was not in a risk group for having gall bladder problems. It would be interesting to know if the pills could have caused it.

Bobbles is now an official walker, he has been taking steps and holding on to the furniture and walking for a couple months now but the other day he walked the length of the living room without holding on to anything and he has just taken off from there. I am so excited that he is a walker now but am also cringing because now he will be into everything with his brother. AHHH why do they have to grow up so fast. Now that the kids are in bed I am off to clean up the damage from the tornado I call kids and then sit and have quiet time!

No comments:

Post a Comment