Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost Time...

So today I got the oil changed in my car and filled it up with gas, and I already have most of the stuff packed in the duffel bag for our trip home on Friday. I am excited I will get to spend the weekend with my family(minus one sister and brother-in-law) which in and of itself is a miracle to have us all in one place at the same time. I come from a large family there are my parents and a total of 6 kids! So as you can see getting us all in one place can prove to be a challenge.

I will be bringing my baby sister Buggy home with me for two whole weeks! I am so excited that she is going to be coming back with me. Buggy is the youngest of us all, she is 12 years old and way more mature than her age. I think that we are going to have a ton of fun!

.....well back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment