Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trash Bags..

Bubba if you don't pick up these toys I'm going to put them in a trash bag....

I don't know about you but I can't stand to have 15 million toys spread all across the house. I mean everywhere I step there is a toy and there I am cursing because I have yet again stepped on a hot wheel, or a block, or an Army man and all his gear. 

When I was a kid my mom used to do the same thing, "If you kids don't pick up those toys I am going to put them in a black trash bag and you wont have them anymore", let me tell you she was serious. There were many times that all of our toys ended up in those dreaded black trash bags.

Today I told Bubba that if the toys didn't get picked up I was going to get the trash bag, and he dawdled, so I went into the kitchen and grabbed a trash bag, when I went back into the living room I opened it and it made that thwack noise...let me tell you what he got his little hiny moving! Although I could have done with out the sound effects coming out of Bubba's mouth it got the job done in record time.

From now on the trash bag is going to be my best friend!

2 comments:

  1. We turn on music and make a game out of seeing how many songs it takes to get the room clean. The one with the fewest songs gets to pick out a special treat. The first song is always Imagination Mover's "Clean my room" and then its on random from there. What is funny is that sometimes when Aub is at school, I have found myself turning on that song when I am tidying house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love blaring music when we are cleaning the house, I am going to have to get that Imagination Mover's song.

    ReplyDelete