Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rainy Days..

It has been raining here for the past few days and all I have to say is that is needs to end soon.
Bubba has been going through a rough patch, with The Dad being gone he is going back and forth from crazy tantrum boy to crazy sweet boy. I am at a loss as to what to do with him. I have been trying my hardest to figure out what I can do to make this transition easier on him.

I have to say that some day's I have a pretty hard time with dealing myself. I have been through this before but let me tell you that it feels so much different from the last time. I know that I can get through this deployment, been there done that!

I am hoping that I can find away to keep Bubba’s mind off of things, we got to talk to The Dad a few days ago on Skype and Bubba and Bobbles were so freaking excited to see him. They had the biggest grins on their faces, and were talking/babbling a mile a minute. The one thing that I like about rainy days is when the boys just lay around on the couch together watching tv. It really makes my heart melt. I wish that I could have more moments like this!

Well tomorrow is another day, and hopefully it will be better. I am sure that with a little time things will get better….I hope!

1 comment: