Saturday, September 5, 2009

Meet the family...

So for my first official post I thought I would introduce you to the family, since this blog is about them.  Throughout the blog I will be using nicknames for my husband and my boys(we really use these) so that they can have some sense of privacy. So here we go...

The Dad and I
Photobucket

  The Dad and I have been together for six years and married for four of those years.  We met at Missouri Southern State Unniversity where we were both attending.  I know most people don't believe in love at first sight but for me that is exactly how it went.  We were married on July 16, 2005 it was one of the best days of my life.  Shortly after we were married The Dad joined the Army, he was an MP and was stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia.  It was there that we had our first born son Bubba, shortly after Bubba was born The Dad deployed to Iraq for 14 months.  That was probably the worst 14 months of my life. 
  Recently The Dad reclassed to become and Infantryman which he loves, and we are now Stationed at Fort Campbell in Kentucky.  Which is where are second born son Boobles was born.  While The Dad is off doing his soldier thing I stay at home with our two boys. Somedays I like being a SAHM and other days I could rip my hair out!  While I am home with the boys I am also going to school full time, I am trying to get my Bacholors Degree in Business Management.

Bubba
Photobucket

Bubba is going to be three on September 20th, he is full of life and definatly has his own style.  He is all boy, loves to play with cars and trains and has an obsession with helecopters.  He loves to sing and makes us laugh when he does, this boy knows his song lyrics!

Bobbles
Photobucket

Bobbles was born on July 31, 2009.  We were so happy to welcome him into the world and can not wait to see what he becomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment