Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh how I have neglected you....

Oh where, oh where has my little blog gone...

I have been a little MIA and that kinda bums me out a bit, I really love having a blog so I am going to be better at posting on it!

So much has happened since the last time that I wrote, The boys have grown like weeds, Bubba is so tall now that he can ride quite a few of the rides at Silver Dollar City.  Bobbles is about to be 10 months old and he is 21 lbs and 29 inches long. He is crazy big.


Both of the boys recently had a bout with Croup, let me tell you if your kid has never had this I hope to goodness they never do. I felt so bad they were both on steroids, but Bobbles also had to use a breathing machine, at first he hated it but then he would start licking the fumes as they were going in his mask.

School is officially over until next semester! I am very happy about this school is getting harder and is taking up way more of my time. But I only have 72 more credit hours until I graduate!! Woot Woot!

The biggest thing that has happened since the last time that I have posted is that The Dad has deployed! He is going to Afghanistan for one year.  He has not been gone that long, but let me tell you it has been crazy since he left.  Bubba is having some major behavior issues, throwing tantrums, yelling(screaming), not eating dinner, etc.. I personally think that all this is happening because he really doesn't understand why The Dad had to go away and this is the way that he deals with his emotions.  Bobbles is just being Bobbles, he doesn't know what is going on, so he just goes along his marry way, although he does love his daddy doll!


So, that is about all I can think of to catch up on and my goal for this year is to write on this blog and get out my feelings, share stories about the boys, and just try to stay sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment