Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where have I gone???

So it feels like I haven't blogged in forever. Things are starting to get a little crazy around here.  School is in full swing for me and I feel like I am never done.  The Dad is doing a lot more training and is going to be gone a lot more.  The boys are doing well getting sick but hanging in there.

My house is finally put back together after the break in but now we have to replace the things we lost...first thing on my list is a new camera!

Halloween is fast approaching and the boys finally have their costumes. Bubba is going as a pirate and Bobbles is going as a bee! I think that they are going to be so adorable to the dismay of The Dad, he wants them to be something scary!

Well back to the grind stone for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment