Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Years Baby….

Five years ago today I made the biggest commitment of my life I promised myself to you. I promised to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and honor you all the days of my life.  We have had our share of good times and bad times and they have just made us stronger. You gave me the two best gifts a man can give a woman, that of our two beautiful sons.  You have been there through all the roughest parts of life with me, and never once has your love for me faltered (even when I am a little nuts). Even when your thousands of miles away I know that you are with me everyday.  I could never in a million years have been blessed more than I was the day I met you.  Together I know that we will be able to get through anything that life throws at us, and it will only make us stronger.  Remember today and everyday that I love you with all of my heart and that I will be here waiting for you to come home.  It has been a wonderful five years and I cannot wait to see what the rest of our lives brings us.

 61

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Stephanie & Eric. Dad & I wish you many many years of happiness. the Mom

    ReplyDelete