Saturday, September 26, 2009

Catch up...

So today I am going to play a little game of catch up.  This has been a crazy couple of weeks, The Dad got back from his training and let me tell you Bubba was so excited to have his daddy home.  We patched the tire and it was looking good and than BAM it started leaking again. So it looks like a new tire is in my future. 

Bubba had his first doctors appointment in a long time and it went really well, he is huge! It looks like he might have a bit of an allergy problem so he was given some allergy medicine.  Apparently his tonsels are so big that they are almost touching so who know what that will lead to.  Bubba is also becoming quite the little singer, he has learned twinkle twinkle little star, and the itsy bitsy spider.  It's really annoying funny hearing his sing it all...day...long!

Bobbles is getting so big he also had a doctors appointment he is 13 1/2 pounds and 24 inches long this kid has so much weight since he was born.  I really don't remember his brother gaining that much so fast but that was three years ago so who knows.  His granuloma that was on his belly button is gone now which is good I was getting a little nervous that it wasn't going to go away.  The only thing that we are going to have to keep an eye on is that he has a hydrocell(to much fluid in his little boy parts) and it could turn in to a hyrnia so we just have to be on the look out for that.  I am not to worried the doctor said that he will probably out grow it.
Bobbles is starting to laugh and smile and babble so much now, it is really cute to watch him bat at his little animals and then laugh. He is growing so fast, I kind of want him to stop.

School is about to kill me, I don't know how my mother went to school full time, worked almost 90 hrs a week and raised six kids!  I feel like I am not giving my school work or the kids my full attention and it really bothers me.  I know that going back to school is a good thing and it will help my family in the long run but right now I feel a little bad about it.  It is never ending, it's homework and exams all the time!

Also, starting on October 1st me and The Dad are starting to implement a new healthy life style.  We are going to take part of the 50 million pound challenge, it is a great idea.  The website is a wonderful tool, they have menus, activity journals, and a community online all at your disposal to help you lose weight and get healthy.  We are also going to try Jillian Micheals 30 day shred workout, I have heard great things about this workout, and am hoping that it will help get us me into shape.  I am going to put a side bar here that shows how far we are coming, and maybe if we are brave enough we will do before and after pics! Stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment